I know I'm very late with this post! 10 days and a couple hours late, actually. I'm afraid I have no real excuse. Life sometimes just distracts me and I fall behind. Going to try not to let this happen again, though!
Now, on to the resolutions!
1. Ironically, I've managed to break my first resolution before I even make this blog post, but: I'll do my best to be on time and post every Tuesday and Friday.
2. I'll create some some serial articles to stir things up every now and then. (Either I'll write one a day for a week or I'll do one a week for a month or two, or maybe something in between.) As of yet, I have no idea what I'll be writing, but we'll see!
3. I'll try to create a system of tags or something along that line to better organize my blog posts. As I make more and more posts, it'll get harder and harder to find specific ones. Organization!
4. I'm going to try to make more helpful blog posts, at least every now and then. As I've mentioned before, I'm not an expert player, I don't even really get all that much time to play very often. However, even if I'm not helping you min-max your stats or find the perfect raid-healing rotation, I may be able to help in other ways, like tips for how to get more out of limited in-game time, or great questlines to do while levelling. Feel free to suggest subjects! I'm willing to put in research time even if I don't know something already.
5. Finally, I'm going to start a series of off-topic blog posts. These won't be taking up a tuesday or friday posting spot, but they'll be an outlet for me to discuss other things, whether it's other games, novels or movies I enjoy, or anything else I feel like sharing. These won't be often, but just slipped in on occasion, to help you know me as more than just a WoW player.