Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Mists Impressions

This'll be a short post, but I wanted to give my first impressions of Mists of Panderia.

I LOVE IT.

Now, this isn't to say I didn't like the quests in Cataclysm. They were fun, but they lacked something. Maybe it was the fact that you could fly everywhere, but I never felt as part of everything questing in Cata as I feel now. In fact, I haven't had this much fun questing since the early days of Wrath, questing in Howling Fjord.

I've so far only found two lorewalker scrolls, but they've both been interesting and I look forward to hunting the rest down.

Despite the fact I've been playing on Proudmoore, one of the most populated servers, I'm far enough behind the curve that I haven't had problems with crowding. Well, I have occasionally run into the not-enough-spawns issue, but I always seem to be about 5 minutes behind the curve. That is, I'm there about 5 minutes and suddenly I'm almost alone again. Until the next quest, where it's the same thing.

The biggest thing that makes me realize how much fun I'm having is that I'm about 2/3rds of the way to 86, and I actually only know that because I looked so I could write this post. I haven't cared about levelling up at all, I just want to see what's around the next corner.

No comments: